Sunday, April 16, 2017

Week 12 Review: Lake Monsters


Even though I've been watching the announcements this week to plan for this post, I dropped my other choice of favorite announcement feature once I saw this chart today of Lake Monsters of America. If something involves monsters, legends, or unsolved mysteries in any way, there's a pretty good chance I'm going to love it: Supernatural and The X-Files are some of my favorite stories ever, and I also dig the heck out of the Buzzfeed Blue YouTube series "Unsolved Mysteries."

I've never been to Lake Thunderbird, but I love the idea of a "Giant Killer Octopus" chilling out at the lakebed there, and the other monsters on the chart look like a ton of fun, too.

Except for the Goat Man in Lake Worth, Texas. I might pass on that one.



Image Credit: "Mythical Lake Monsters" by Atlas Obscura. Source: Online Course Announcements.


No comments:

Post a Comment